The GFWC Dublin San Ramon Women’s Club is sponsoring the 2017 STUDENT ART CONTEST. This is the 25th year of our sponsorship. The contest is open to all students in the cities of Dublin and San Ramon. The artwork and photography must be completed as an individual effort and not a class project. Submission deadline 12 noon on February 22, 2017.
- There is no specific theme for the 2017 Student Art Contest.
- Any medium: oil, watercolor, chalk, pencil, crayon, etc. can be used.
- Art and Photographs should be mounted on stiff poster board.
- The student art and photography will be exhibited in the community.
- Art should be no larger than 18” x 24”.
- Photographs should be no larger than 8” x 10”.
- Photo must have been taken during contest year (Jan.1, 2016 – Dec. 31, 2016).
- Back of photo and art must have an arrow drawn indicating the top.
- Back of the photo must have the Student’s first & last name, grade level, teacher and school name.
- Entries need to be in the School Office no later than 12 noon on Feb. 22, 2017
*** NO FRAMES *** NO GLASS *** NO EXCEPTIONS ***
Categories for this contest are as follows:
STUDENT ART PHOTOGRAPHY
Grades K-1 Grades 6-8
Grades 2-3 Grades 9-12
Special Education K-8
Special Education 9-12
All entries will receive certificates. Each 1st, 2nd & 3rd place entry will receive a cash award and a ribbon. Each 1st place winner will move on to the Mt. Diablo District competition held Mar. 9, 2017.
All Mt. Diablo District 1st place winners will be entered in the CFWC State Contest, May 2017.
For questions, please contact Shirley Anderson at 925.828.5389 or via email: email@example.com